Usage of "cookies" ("cookie" files)
- Company informs that the Service uses "cookie" files and similar technologies to store information or to get access to information stored on the device of the Serivce user, especially on user's computer, with the help of which our Service is used. "Cookie" files used by our Service do not store any personal data or other information gathered from the Service users.
- Company uses "cookie" files and similar technologies, e.g. for marketing and statistical purposes and for adjusting Service for individual needs of the users.
- Types of "cookie" files used in the service:
|sessionid||30 minutes from creation/update||Cookie used to denote user's current session, necessary for user's navigation in servicesto be consistent.|
|csrftoken||Does not expire.||Cookie used to protect services from "cross-site" request forgery" and is created with every visit to the website.|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Cookie not used in ga.js. files. It is set in order to cooperate with urchin.js..It used to be used to connect with utmb cookie to determine if user's session was new.|
|__utmz||6 months from settings/update||Cookie stores information about source of traffic and of campaign. It informs where from the user got to the Service. It is created during the operation of the library. It updates every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
Serivce User's consent to the use of files of type "cookie"
- Usage of "cookie" files and similar technologies for storage of information or to get access to information stored on the device of the Service, especially on user's computer, with the help of which our Service is used, is allowed under the condition that the user agrees for such usage of "cookie" files.
- Service user can give the consent described in Paragraph 1 with the help of settings of the software used for taking advantage of the Service, e.g. settings of the browser used. User of the service may not give consent or withdraw it at any time by changing settings of the software used for taking advantage of the Service.
- In many cases software enabling usage of the Service(internet browsers) allows "cookies" on user's devices by default. Service user should check software settings and change the settings if required. It is possible to change settings of the software to block automatic usage of "cookies".
- Company informs that disabling "cookie" files by the user may cause difficulties in using some of the Service features.
Serivce user can turn off "cookie” files in the following way:
Mozilla Firefox browser
In menu "Preferences" choose "Privacy and Security".
You can use slide to adjust privacy level or use the button "Windows" to manage settings of individual websites.
Google Chrome browser
In menu choose "More tools", a then "Clear browsing data...".
In Opera menu choose "Settings", a then "Clear browsing data...".
To manage cookies settings choos "Details
In Safari menu choose "Preferences" , a then "Privacy".
For mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices
Each mobile phone model may support cookies disabling function in different way.We invite you to familiarize with privacy options in the documentation on the phone manufacturer's website.
- Mozilla Firefox browser